- Support and speak on behalf of the children and youth in our community.
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the community.
- Low cost or FREE field trips
- Holiday parties
- Adult outings
- Organized playgroups
- Community service
- New friends for you and your children
- Access to our members-only website and Facebook page
- And much, much, more!
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month from September through May. Meetings are currently virtual until we're able to meet in person again.
You do NOT have to be a North Ridgeville resident to join! All are welcome!